Escondido, CA — We were very fortunate to have the opportunity to clean an 18-25 solar panel array at a home in the Escondido today, just days after a heavy rain. As you can see in the before and after pictures above and below, we discovered that a thick layer of dust accumulation and tons of debris spots had collected across the entire system. This type of dust/debris is “baked” in, meaning that no amount of rain will be able to wash this way, and this was definitely preventing the solar system from experiencing optimal solar output. This level of dust and debris usually stunts performance in the range of 15-20%+ which for a system this size can mean $500-$650 in financial loss per year. After our ProPlus Di-Ionized cleaning treatment, the panels shined with brand-new clarity. In fact, this treatment will last 10 times longer than traditional cleaning methods and allow your panels to operate at their maximum capacity, optimizing their efficiency so you can receive the most financial benefits from your investment.
Before Solar Panel Cleaning: Photo 2
Before Solar Panel Cleaning: Photo 3
After Solar Panel Cleaning: Photo 1
After Solar Panel Cleaning: Photo 2
After Solar Panel Cleaning: Photo 3
Please share this page on Facebook and earn $25 for each referral:
1. Simply highlight the URL of this page using your browser’s URL window; Example:
2. To copy link: either Right Click on Your Mouse and Select “Copy”, or Use Ctrl-C
3. Login to FaceBook:
4. Open the box where it says “What’s on your mind”
5. Write a brief message such as: “I had my solar panels cleaned today by SolarTidy and now I’m getting 20-30% more power from my system. It’s amazing how important it is to maintain your solar panels. See my before and after pics …“
Then … Right Click on Your Mouse and Select “Paste”, or Use Ctrl-V
4. The link to your before/after blog paste will be inserted.
5. It should look something like this (see below). Then hit “Post”.