SOLARTIDY SERVICE (REMINDER) PLANS
Our service (reminder) plans are designed to help you keep your solar panels working at maximum level output with ongoing inspections and purified cleaning treatments. It's the best way to optimize your solar investment and save you a lot of money!
Dirty panels can hinder solar panel output by up to 30%, which for even a 20 panel system can mean up to $800/yr in lost electrical output. To prevent this, SolarTidy recommends 2 to 3 cleanings per year as part of a service (reminder) plan that includes an optimal performance inspection and our ProPlus Di-ionized cleaning treatment. See what service (reminder) plan is right for you, and check your price savings per plan. During the month of your next cleaning, we’ll send you a reminder email and/or text so you can schedule your cleaning appointment. There’s no upfront fees. No risk. You only pay after each cleaning.
|ProPlus Di-ionized Cleaning Treatment|
We use a 100% chemical free, purified, deep cleaning treatment using di-ionized water to provide a spot and blemish free finish that allows your panels to operate at their maximum capacity. This cleaning process keeps your panels clean up to 10 times longer than standard cleaning.
|Optimal Performance Inspection|
Our inspection will review levels of dust accumulation, pitch, bird droppings, pollen and other debris. We’ll inspect the panel infrastructure as for cracks or damage to panels, wiring, or frame, and also inspect for pest damage (bird nests, insects, etc).
|Pest Abatement (coming soon)|
If we detect pest damage to your solar panels such as birds nesting, we can apply anti-bird wiring around the base of your panels. Up to 30′ is only $99.
Once you select your service (reminder) plan, your price will be locked-in against all future rate increases as long as you use it. You must schedule your next appointment within 3 months of your next service plan “due” month to keep price lock in place.
Which Service (Reminder) Plan Is Right For You?
With no payment due until after each cleaning, selecting a service plan is the best way to ensure the lowest price and optimized system performance.
Up to 25% Off!
- Low Dust
- Low Traffic
- Low Trees/Pollen
- Low Bird/PestsSchedule ServiceSave for LaterSilverService 2X/year
Up to 30% Off!
- Light Dust
- Light Traffic
- Some Trees/Pollen
- Some Bird/PestsSchedule ServiceSave for LaterGoldService 3X/year
Up to 35% Off!
- Medium Dust
- Medium Traffic
- More Trees/Pollen
- More Bird/PestsSchedule ServiceSave for LaterPlatinumService 4X+/year
Up to 40% Off!
- High Dust
- High Traffic
- Bird/PestsSchedule ServiceSave for Later
Discounted Savings With Select Service (Reminder) Plans
Select system size and cleaning frequency to achieve desired power optimization & savings:
Up to 10 Panels
11 to 17 Panels
26 to 34 Panels
35 to 42 Panels
61 to 80 Panels
81 to 100 Panels
How to Order & Schedule Your Solar Panel Service Plan:
1. Simply schedule your first cleaning appointment online.
2. After selecting your date/time for your appointment, use the “Service (Reminder) Plan” option to select the desired frequency (reminder) for your cleanings.
3. We will discount your order to the selected service plan price, and invoice you accordingly.
4. At the beginning of the month of your next “service plan” appointment, we’ll contact you to book your appointment for the day/time that matches your convenience.
5. Your service plan price will be locked against all future rate increases. Cancel or change your service plan at any time.
6. We will invoice you. Pay only after each cleaning is completed!
1. Simply use our Service (Reminder) Plan Request Form and select the reminder option that best suites your needs.
2. At the beginning of the month of your desired service, we’ll contact you to book your appointment for the day/time that matches your convenience.
3. We will invoice you at the selected service plan price. Pay only after each cleaning is completed!
4. Your service plan price will be locked against all future rate increases. Cancel or change your service plan at any time.