Spring is in full swing- that means it’s time to clean! Spring cleaning can play an important role in your mental and physical health, making you feel a sense of renewal. Fulfill the task of spring cleaning in each aspect of your home, whether interior or exterior. Like it or not, spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a chore. Sprucing up for springtime is easier and might even be enjoyable with a well thought out campaign.
Think of the things you need to do and do them in some order. You will find that the task goes quickly and easily. For the interior; go one room at a time such as bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den, laundry room, etc. For the exterior, start from the roof and work down. To start, clean your solar panels, windows, consider painting, clean yard waste or junk that’s been laying around.
We found these cool spring cleaning tips at Nationwide. To learn more see spring-cleaning-tips-and-tricks
- Remove water stains with lemon for a natural faucet fix
- Use white vinegar to beat shower head buildup
- Use newspaper to clean dirty windows and mirrors
- Clean your grill with an onion.
- Unpack and stack your spring/summer clothes vertically
- Use a window squeegee to scrape pet hair from your carpet or rug
- Use Velcro strips to keep drawer organizers in place
- Put the spring back in your dirty keyboards with cotton swabs
- Use a dustpan to help fill a large mop bucket
- Use a butter knife to clean air vents
- Wrap a towel over a broom to clean hard-to-reach places
- Recycle old socks to use as dusting mitts
In regards to your solar panels, spring is the perfect time to get them cleaned. The winter months can be brutal and will often times leave large accumulations of:
- Bird droppings
- Other debris
Sparkling clean solar panels by SolarTidy!
After SolarTidy, your panels will sparkle so clean you can see the reflection like it’s a mirror.
Cleaning solar panels can boost power output by 30%+. Clean them twice per year. Spring and Fall to optimize output all year around. Contact SolarTidy to schedule your cleaning today.